A travel blog by a Ugandan female, from the world.
Coastal Adventures

“Diani beach seascapes”

sea·scape (noun.)  1. a view of an expanse of sea. 2. a picture of a view of an expanse of sea.

I returned from Mombasa, Kenya two weeks ago where I spent a few days on the south coast of Kenya in an exquisitely beautiful area called Diani. I can still hear the ocean roar, taste the salt water and feel the sand grains and seaweed in between my toes.

Reminisce with me – below are a few pictures I captured on my phone of Diani beach and the magnificent Indian Ocean views.

Also, I’d love to hear from you. Have you been to Diani? Planning on going? I look forward to your experiences, comments and questions in the reply section below. Xx.

davdavdavmdedavdavdavdavdav

6 COMMENTS
  • Rachel

1 year ago

Fay these pictures are so breathtaking! I remember gasping each time I saw the turquoise water in absolute awe. I loved the kindness and friendliness of the waiters at the local restaurants along the beach. It’s definitely worth visiting.

• Khukyenda

1 year ago

AUTHOR

Breathtaking indeed! The hospitality was incredible. Thanks Rachel for sharing that. Xx.

• saffah

1 year ago

Amazing captures Kai. Very tempting too and worth a try. “Work Save Travel Repeat” Brilliant approach to life. Thx for sharing and looking forward to more posts from you.

• khukyenda

1 year ago

AUTHOR

Thanks so much Saffah. I’m looking forward to sharing more. Glad you were inspired. Xx.

• Ruthie

1 year ago

Mombassa is beautiful, and Diani breathtaking. Thank you for sharing the pictures and your experience 🙂

• khukyenda

1 year ago

AUTHOR

My pleasure! Thanks so much! Don’t forget to subscribe via e-mail to get notifications of new posts as they appear. Xx.

what do you think?